Go down
View user profile

kenny_dexter's application

on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:41 am
1) In-Game Name: kenny_dexter

2) Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:77928817

3) Age (must be at least 16 But maybe considered if following rules well) :

4) Hours Played on Server (must be at least 2 days):  I was told it doesn't matter

5) Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: I've never been kicked or banned from any server but I have be warned a few time for not adverting raid or mug a few times only because I don't think about at the time also this was back when i first started the game

6) Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions : I was server manager on dark matter rp and owner of quantum gaming network sadly before servers died.

7) Do you have experience with ULX commands?:yes

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I can bring good and positive attitude to the server everyday and my known logic of the rule and past experience of being staff on other servers.

9) Why would you like to join the Scramble RP staff team?:?:I love to get deep into new servers and after the server I previously owned Quantum gaming network was the first one I actually enjoyed playing on. I’ve spent a lot of time in RP and I know the rules and tricks users use. I’ve seen my share of bad admins and mods, and know I can make the server a better user experience as a admin or whichever role rather than just the guy that /OOC quotes the MOTD when someone breaks server rules.

10) How often can you be online?:everyday

11) Do you have a working microphone?:yes

12) Please state one reference (optional):
Admin
View user profilehttp://scramblerp.forumotion.com

Re: kenny_dexter's application

on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:16 am
ACCEPTED! although i am going to start you with a mod rank, we could use someone like you on our staff team as we are a brand new server/community to join our discord goto - https://discord.gg/ht8Rft
also message Noxia in game for your rank in game and on discord, hope that you prove worthy when the server actually starts and also cant wait for you to joint the SCRAMBLE RP COMMUNITY!

-Noxia
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum